We will do our best to assist you with any issues related to our themes and plugins.
Home › Forums › Theme Support › BusiPress › A Few Quick Questions
1) How do I change the words “Related” to something else in the Portfolio thumbnails on the bottom of the single portfolio pages?
2) The portfolio arrows are too low in the slideshow images and drop over the text (I noticed this is a problem in your demo too. I’m viewing on Chrome). How do I raise them a bit?
3) How can I get rid of the option to leave a comment on all pages?
Thank you! Great theme.
1. Go to the theme’s folder > framework > inc > portfolio and edit the file named “related-portfolio.php”. You’ll find the text at line 36.
2. If you didn’t do any changes the file named “styles.css” simply replace it with the one inside the attached archive.
3. That is a WordPress function. You can do it individually for each post or by going to the WP dashboard > Setting > Discussion and deactivating the comments from there.
Thanks Chris. Everything worked perfectly. Great support!
You can edit the file named “single.php” or “page.php” and remove the following code from lines 21 and 32.
Note: this will remove the comments all-together and if you ever want to display comments again you’ll need to add this line again.
<?php comments_template('', true); ?>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.